Concepts of Pattern Grading Bundle Book + Studio Access Card, by Mullet, Kathy K.
- ISBN: 9781501312823 | 1501312820
- Cover: Display
- Copyright: 9/24/2015
This step-by-step introduction to grading combines the theory of pattern grading with its practical applications. After presenting the x, y orientation to familiarize readers with the concepts of computer grading and using the Cartesian graph, the text takes a holistic approach, integrating anthropometry, size specifications, and grade guides into the grading process for women's garments with emphasis on maintaining fit and style sense.
New to this Edition:
- Expanded discussion of computer grading technology including Optitex, Gerber, Lectra, and Tukatech software
- 20% new end-of-chapter exercise questions
- Includes more than 200 illustrations and 85 tables for grade rules, measurement charts and garment specifications
- Added discussion on grading from specifications and development of tolerances
- Instructor's Guide and Test Bank provide answers to exercises, completed and blank grade rule tables, grade charts for different base sizes and projects for further research
Concepts of Pattern Grading STUDIO:
- Study smarter with self-quizzes featuring scored results and personalized study tips
- Review concepts with flashcards of terms and definitions