Creating Environments for Learning Birth to Age Eight, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package, by Bullard, Julie
- ISBN: 9780134290003 | 0134290003
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 2/3/2016
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version.
In this easy-to-read resource, pre- and in-service teachers get practical help for designing play-based environments that ensure effective teaching and learning while meeting national and state standards. Creating Environments for Learning presents basic information and environmental and curricular possibilities through numerous examples, photos, and videos that demonstrate early childhood theories, child development, current research, and curriculum standards and outcomes in action. It emphasizes the importance of considering multiple aspects including the standards and children’s interests, developmental levels, and cultural and geographic backgrounds. The new edition includes expanded information on diversity, early childhood theories, working in K- through third-grade settings, and 21st century learning initiatives that allow students to be better prepared for early childhood settings. The most current information on research, curriculum standards, and play-based learning, plus numerous examples and over 140 color photos make this resource practical, interesting and understandable for future and practicing teachers in family childcare homes, childcare centers, preschools, and elementary schools. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video and assessments.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone or with a loose-leaf version of the text for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.