- ISBN: 9780134290065 | 0134290062
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 1/5/2017
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the print bound version.
How to integrate creativity, play, and the arts into the early childhood curriculum while stimulating learning, meeting current accountability standards, incorporating technology, and differentiating instruction to adapt for the diverse learners in today’s classrooms
With an emphasis on thinking creatively and being resourceful as keys to surviving and thriving in today’s society, this evidence-based book provides practical ways for teachers to promote creativity, play, art, music/movement/dance, and drama for all children. It contains many authentic activities and examples to support children’s learning in the arts and content areas. The book examines the teacher’s role from a philosophical, pedagogical, and curricular stance by addressing key components, including the classroom environment, materials and resources, child guidance, assessment, technology applications, and culturally responsive teaching.
Practical, readable, and illustrative features and discussions include Snapshots of Classrooms, Teachers’ Reflections, Frequently Asked Questions, Meeting Standards guidelines, Differentiating Instruction and Making Adaptations for Diverse Learners, and Integrating the Curriculum. Also included in 7th edition are samples of children's work, how to how to use cooking as a creative activity, and using nature as a critical learning tool. The Enhanced Pearson eText version features new videos, Check Your Understanding quizzes, and Chapter quizzes.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134290062 / 9780134290065 Creative Thinking and Arts-Based Learning: Preschool Through Fourth Grade, with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 7th Edition
Package consists of:
- 0134458257 / 9780134458250 Creative Thinking and Arts-Based Learning: Preschool Through Fourth Grade, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card, 7th Edition
- 0134461126 / 9780134461120 Creative Thinking and Arts-Based Learning: Preschool Through Fourth Grade, Print Bound Version, 7th Edition