Curling for Dummies, by Weeks, Bob
- ISBN: 9781119691761 | 1119691761
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 2/3/2020
- Discover curling's fascinating origins
- Explore different kinds of shots and when to use them
- Enter and play in curling events
Your ultimate guide to curling
Whether you're a rookie or a seasoned player, fan, or coach, this is the curling book for you. From game fundamentals to complex strategy, here you'll find everything you need to get the most out of the game. Become familiar with the broom, the rock, and the ice, understand the rules and the role of each team member, get into a practice routine, and more. Armed with the many tips and pointers in this fun, friendly book, you'll have no excuse not to head down to your local club and get curling!
- Explore curling's history from the 1500s to today
- Discover the brush, stone, hack, house, and button
- Form a winning team
- Improve your delivery, shots, and sweeping
- Master strategy with and without the last rock
- Enjoy the unique spirit of the game
Curling For Dummies, 2nd Edition (9781119691761) was previously published as Curling For Dummies, 2nd Edition (9780470838280). While this version features a new Dummies cover and design, the content is the same as the prior release and should not be considered a new or updated product.