Data Governance For Dummies, by Reichental , Jonathan
- ISBN: 9781119906773 | 1119906776
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 12/8/2022
How to build and maintain strong data organizations—the Dummies way
Data Governance For Dummies offers an accessible first step for decision makers into understanding how data governance works and how to apply it to an organization in a way that improves results and doesn't disrupt. Prep your organization to handle the data explosion (if you know, you know) and learn how to manage this valuable asset. Take full control of your organization’s data with all the info and how-tos you need. This book walks you through making accurate data readily available and maintaining it in a secure environment. It serves as your step-by-step guide to extracting every ounce of value from your data.
- Identify the impact and value of data in your business
- Design governance programs that fit your organization
- Discover and adopt tools that measure performance and need
- Address data needs and build a more data-centric business culture
This is the perfect handbook for professionals in the world of data analysis and business intelligence, plus the people who interact with data on a daily basis. And, as always, Dummies explains things in terms anyone can understand, making it easy to learn everything you need to know.