Digital SAT 5-Hour Quick Prep For Dummies, by Woldoff, Ron
- ISBN: 9781394232109 | 1394232101
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 2/6/2024
Fast, focused test prep to help you score you best on the new Digital SAT
Digital SAT 5-Hour Quick Prep For Dummies is the one-and-done study guide that will build your test-day confidence. Calm your jitters with an overview of test content, learn what to expect on the day of the exam, and take a short-form practice test with detailed explanations of the answers. You’ll get the full rundown on the brand new, 2-hour Digital SAT test, too. This one-of-a-kind study guide is broken down into study blocks that you can tackle in 5 hours - all at once or over a few days. Before you walk through the test center doors, review the expert tips and tricks in this book to make test day a breeze. Let this Dummies 5-Hour Quick Prep program speed you along toward Digital SAT test-day success.
- Know what to expect on the Digital SAT exam, including the content and test format
- Work through example questions to prep for the critical reading, math, and writing test sections
- Take a short-form practice test that includes detailed answers
- Improve your chances of getting into the college you want with a great score on the Digital SAT
Digital SAT 5-Hour Quick Prep For Dummies is perfect for high school students preparing to take the new Digital SAT and looking for a fast, focused study guide.