Discovering the Life Span, by Feldman, Robert S., Ph.D.
- ISBN: 9780205992317 | 0205992315
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 1/28/2014
Modular, Manageable, Meaningful - help your students discover the life span.
Discovering the Life Span, 3/e by Robert S. Feldman helps students truly connect to the material. Written in an engaging and accessible style and organized in a modular format, this title allows instructors to cover the entire lifespan without having to sacrifice content throughout their course. Students will get a better sense of the entire process of development and understand how the domains of development work together. Discovering the Life Span is a meaningful learning experience that prepares readers to apply content to their personal and future professional lives.
MyPsychLab is an integral part of the Feldman program. Engaging activities and assessments provide a teaching and learning system that will help students master life span development. New features include the updated MyPsychLab Video Series for Lifespan Development, which contains a rich assortment of video clips including sketchnote-style tutorials as well as cross-cultural footage and segments featuring real students sharing their experiences. MyPsychLab also contains MyVirtualLife, an engaging variable-based simulation that allows students to experience lifespan development firsthand.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. It:
- Personalizes Learning with MyPsychLab: MyPsychLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program. It helps students prepare for class and instructor gauge individual and class performance.
- Engages Students: Written in an engaging and accessible style and organized in a modular format, this title helps students connect with the material. With Pearson’s MyVirtualLife simulation, students can apply course concepts and truly engage with the material in a meaningful way.
- Improves Critical Thinking: Becoming An Informed Consumer of Development vignettes throughout the text help build critical thinking skills. Writing Space contains a variety of writing prompts that ask students to demonstrate scientific thinking about key course concepts.
- Explores Research: The third edition integrates new research and advances in areas such as behavioral genetics and brain development.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyPsychLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyPsychLab search for ISBN-10: 0133814912 / ISBN-13: 9780133814910. This package includes: 0205206514 / 9780205206513 NEW MyPsychLab with Pearson eText -- Valuepack Access Card and 0205992315 / 9780205992317 Discovering the Life Span
Discovering the Life Span, Third Edition is also available via REVEL™, an immersive learning experience designed for the way today's students read, think, and learn. Learn more.
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.