Driven by Data 2.0, by Bambrick-santoyo, Paul
- ISBN: 9781119524755 | 111952475X
- Cover: Paperback w/DVD
- Copyright: 4/16/2019
The bestselling guide for school leaders—updated in a new edition
Data-driven instruction is the philosophy that schools should focus on two simple questions: how do you know if are students learning? And when they are not, what do you do about it?
Driven by Data 2.0 is a practical guide that answers these questions to empower schools to achieve significant gains in student achievement. Rooted in a proven framework that has been implemented in thousands of schools, the book presents what makes schools successful along with tools to put the framework into place to make data work for your schools:
- Assess—set the roadmap for learning
- Analyze—identify why students struggle
- Act—teach more effectively what students need
- Build the culture—train and develop your staff so that data-driven instruction can thrive
If you’re a K – 12 leader, coach, or teacher looking to implement data-driven instruction in your school district, Driven by Data 2.0 has the tools to train your staff: PD materials, videos of exemplar practice and all the resources you need to achieve remarkable results.