Dsm-5 in Action, by Dziegielewski, Sophia F.
- ISBN: 9781118136737 | 111813673X
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 10/20/2014
By demystifying the DSM-5, author Sophia Dziegielewski goes beyond the traditional diagnostic assessment and suggests both treatment plans and practice strategy. She covers the changes in criteria to the DSM-5 and what those changes mean for mental health professionals. This resource has been updated to include:
- New and updated treatment plans
- All treatment plans, interventions strategies, applications, and practice implications are evidence based
- Instructions on doing diagnostic assessments and differential diagnosis using the DSM-5
- Changes to coding and billing using the DSM-5 and ICD-10
The book includes robust tools for students, instructors, and new graduates seeking licensure. DSM-5 in Action makes the DSM-5 accessible to all practitioners, allowing for more accurate, comprehensive care.