Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9788417370220 | 8417370226
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 12/26/2018
The updated 4th Edition of Stephenson’s Diagnostic Medical Sonography: Obstetrics and Gynecology offers the most in-depth, current, and consistent coverage of this crucial sonography topic available today. And is an intregal part of the Diagnostic Medical Sonography Series, which includes new editions of Diagnostic Medical Sonography: Abdomen and Superficial Structures, Diagnostic Medical Sonography: Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Diagnostic Medical Sonography: The Vascular System, provides the right content at the right level for the right way to teach and learn.
- New and updated images throughout each text help bring the visual field of sonography to life.
- Up-to-date coverage of diagnostic criteria in every text reflects today’s best practices.
- Pathology boxes with tables of relevant pathologies are ideal for quick reference or review.
- Critical Thinking Questions in every chapter help students apply their knowledge to clinical situations and develop the analytical skills they’ll need for a career in sonography.
- A complete Glossary defines important terminology to help students master the vocabulary of the profession.
- Updated references reflect the latest research in the field.
- eBook available for each title. Faster, smarter, and more convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more.
- A hands-on workbook (available separately for each series title) provides a variety of custom-designed exercises to help students master each objective and get the most out of their study time.