Educated REIT Investing The Ultimate Guide to Understanding and Investing in Real Estate Investment Trusts, by Krewson-Kelly, Stephanie; Mueller, Glenn R.; Frankel, Merrie S.; Schnure, Calvin
- ISBN: 9781119708698 | 1119708699
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 10/6/2020
Learn to invest in REITs with confidence and skill with this powerful resource
Educated REIT Investing is the ultimate resource for investors, financial advisors, and students interested in learning how to invest in real estate investment trusts (REITs)—one of the only asset classes to significantly outperform the S&P 500 Index over the last 25 years.
Written by Stephanie Krewson-Kelly and Glenn R. Mueller, PhD., both accomplished REIT authors and investors with six decades of accumulated industry experience between them, Educated REIT Investing provides all the basics and history, then blends pragmatic strategies and advice with a thorough exploration of the fundamentals and nuances of the REIT industry.
- Basic information about REITs and the REITs industry
- Terminology specific to the REIT industry, explained in plain-English
- Historical REIT industry performance tables and trading perspectives
- Analysis and equations needed to calculate key metrics used to identify the suitability of companies for investment purposes, illustrated with simple examples
This book is perfect for anyone looking for a straightforward, easy-to-understand resource to establish or improve their understanding and analysis of real-estate investment trusts.