- ISBN: 9781119891055 | 1119891051
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 5/24/2022
Embedded finance is here and having global impact. Are you ready for it?
In Embedded Finance: When Payments Become An Experience, veteran growth strategists, entrepreneurs, and fintech disruptors Scarlett Sieber and Sophie Guibaud deliver a thought-provoking and page-turning discussion on the most impactful and exciting trend of fintech yet: embedded finance. In the book, you’ll explore the past, present, and future of fintech, from how embedded finance is being leveraged today by industry heavyweights like Google and Amazon to supercharge their customers’ experience to the offerings of smaller, niche players who stand poised to dominate their own corners of the market as their answer unmet customers’ needs.
The authors present:
● Practical examples around the world of how embedded finance is being used today by technology companies and brands to redefine our online and offline retail experiences as we know them
● The key trends, players, and technologies that are paving the way for embedded finance to take a dominant position in our lives
● The role, opportunities, and strategies for banks, technology companies and brands, providing them with all necessary tools to define their own embedded finance strategy
● The impact of embedded finance on society, consumers, companies, and the economy as a whole, highlighting the dominant force that is embedded finance for our future
● An exciting view of how our day-to-day lives will look like in 2030, powered by embedded finance
An indispensable and eye-opening exploration of one of the most exciting and influential technologies in development today, Embedded Finance details a revolution in financial services, banking, and technology that has already begun. Are you ready?