ESL DeMYSTiFieD, by Swick, Ed
- ISBN: 9780071820776 | 0071820779
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 11/12/2013
Learning English just got a whole lot easier.
As an ESL student, you are always looking for new ways to improve and expand your English-language skills. You want to talk more naturally in the language and understand more words and phrases. This helpful guide will get you to the next level as you master the patterns of the English language and learn to speak it with confidence.
Beginning with a review of vowel and consonant pronunciation, ESL DeMYSTiFieD covers key grammar fundamentals such as auxiliary verbs, phrasal verbs, conjunctions, pronouns and possessives, and prepositions. Step-by-step, you'll understand the linguistic patterns found in English and quickly master the language. Test yourself at the end of every chapter for reinforcement that you're fast on your way to improving your English skills.
This fast and easy guide features:
- Step-by-step guidance through the fundamentals of English
- Hundreds of exercises that help you reinforce your new language skills
- Quizzes at the end of each chapter and a final exam that reinforce new language skills
- A companion 70-minute audio CD that provides important oral practice and pronunciation guidelines
Simple enough for an advanced beginner, but challenging enough for a more intermediate student, ESL DeMYSTiFieD is your shortcut to fluency in this challenging language.