Evidence: Practice, Problems, and Rules, Third Edition, by Best, Arthur
- ISBN: 9781543824483 | 154382448X
- Cover: Hardcover w/ Access Code
- Copyright: 1/31/2021
Buy a new version of this textbook and receive access to the Connected eBook with Study Center on CasebookConnect, including: lifetime access to the online ebook with highlight, annotation, and search capabilities; practice questions from your favorite study aids; an outline tool and other helpful resources. Connected eBooks provide what you need most to be successful in your law school classes. Learn more about Connected eBooks
Offering a tested selection of interesting modern cases that help students learn the rules, recognize difficult issues of application, examine the policy choices inherent in the rules, and build their case-reading and analytical skills, Evidence: Practice, Problems and Rules, Third Edition is focused on preparing students for bar passage and law practice. Concise notes, relatively few in number, maximize the likelihood that students will engage with them. Examples of provocative minority approaches frame the Federal Rules choices. Essay-style problems and multiple-choice questions are presented throughout to give students practice with each element of evidence rules and laws.
New to the Third Edition:
- Reflects changes to the Federal Rules residual hearsay exception.
- Includes the latest Supreme Court decision on juror impeachment of verdicts (Peña–Rodriguez v. Colorado).
Professors and student will benefit from:
- Clear organization
- Straightforward introduction to each section and case
- Modern interesting cases that reinforce reading and analytical skills; remembering the rules; recognizing difficult issues of application; examining the policy choices inherent in the rules
- Concise notes; relatively few in number; maximize the likelihood that students will engage with them
- Examples of provocative minority approaches to frame the Federal Rules choices