- ISBN: 9781451190946 | 1451190948
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 10/2/2014
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Develop the skills and knowledge you need to make evidence-based practice an integral part of your clinical decision making and everyday nursing practice with Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing & Healthcare. Written in a friendly, conversational style, this Third Edition of the authors’ gold standard textbook covers all the information you need to use evidence-based practice to improve patient outcomes. Real world examples and meaningful strategies in every chapter show you how to take a clinical issue from inquiry toa sustainable solution that drives a preferred standard of care.
- Enhance your understanding of the EBP process through Making EBP Real features at the end of each unit that present real world case stories and EBP Fast Facts that highlight important points from each chapter.
- Master the content of the course with critical appraisal checklists, evaluation tables, and synthesis tables.
- Further develop evidence-based practice knowledge and skills using handy web alerts that direct you to helpful Internet resources.
- Take your learning beyond the book with a wide range of online resources, including the American Journal of Nursing EBP Step-by-Step Series, which provides a real-world example of the EBP process, plus learning objectives, journal articles, and checklists, templates, and evaluation tables.