Extreme Fitness, by Lundgren, Dolph; Bernal, Per; Schultz, Brandon
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781510755208 | 1510755209
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 1/21/2020
Are you ready to take your exercise and fitness routine to the next level? Then take a lesson from internationally renowned action hero Dolph Lundgren. Dolph has created a personal philosophy of fitness based on martial arts, yoga, strength training, biochemical research, professional sports, and over forty starring roles in classic action films. Extreme Fitness: How to Train Like An Action Hero—his autobiographical training guide—features weekly training programs, daily menu planners, guides to equipment and gear, fantastic photos from behind the scenes of Hollywood action movies, and much more! His special tips include:
- Briefing: The reasons you need to get fit
- Mission: Personal training and health philosophy
- Weaponry: How to best combine strength exercise, cardiovascular, and flexibility training
- Special Ops: Stick to your goals even while away traveling
- Fuel and supplies: The best foods and supplements
- Fit forever: Stay in shape for the rest of your life!