- ISBN: 9780134300740 | 0134300742
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 1/6/2016
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book.
Long considered the standard of excellence—the best introduction and guide to the practice of family therapy available—this accessible resource explores the rich history and contemporary practice of the entire field. Thorough, thoughtful, fair, and balanced, Family Therapy by Michael P. Nichols presents ideas and techniques that give readers a clear focus on clinical practice. While exploring the history, the classic schools, and the latest developments, this new edition puts an increased, pragmatic focus on clinical practice, which includes discussions of the author’s observations of actual sessions with leading practitioners, as well as the best case studies of several invited master therapists. Included are video links, interactive chapter quizzes, new case studies, a new section on the impact of the Affordable Care Act, and many more content changes that bring the reader up to date on the latest and most critical issues in the field of family therapy today. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded videos and assessments.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone for 50-60% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134300742 / 9780134300740 Family Therapy: Concepts and Methods, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0133826600 / 9780133826609 Family Therapy: Concepts and Methods
- 0134115422 / 9780134115429 Family Therapy: Concepts and Methods, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card