Financial Adulting Everything You Need to be a Financially Confident and Conscious Adult, by Feinstein Gerstley, Ashley
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781119817307 | 1119817307
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 3/2/2022
Perfect for anyone seeking to get a firm handle on their personal finances, Financial Adulting is a must-have resource that demystifies and simplifies complex topics and makes understanding personal finance fun
From the founder of The Fiscal Femme, a popular feminist money platform, and author of The 30-Day Money Cleanse, Ashley Feinstein Gerstley's Financial Adulting: Everything You Need to be a Financially Confident and Conscious Adult delivers an easy-to-follow, informative, and fun financial guide. From budgeting and consumer activism to retirement investing and paying down debt, you'll learn everything you need to know and do to be a financially savvy adult.
In this important book, you'll:
- Master fundamental concepts, including dealing with student loans, maximizing your 401(k), and preparing for salary negotiations
- Use a racial and feminist justice lens to tackle rarely discussed topics in money and equity and better understand deep-seated historic and systemic obstacles
- Recognize that your circumstances, goals, and values are unique and require a custom approach in order to succeed financially
- Receive a simple step-by-step guide to reaching your financial goals while living a big, exciting, and meaningful life