Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781496385024 | 1496385020
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 8/29/2019
With expert contributions from experienced educators, research scientists and clinicians, Foye’s Principles of Medicinal Chemistry, Eighth Edition is an invaluable resource for professional students, graduate students and pharmacy faculty alike. This ‘gold standard’ text explains the chemical basis of drug action, emphasizing the structure-activity relationships, physicochemical-pharmacokinetic properties, and metabolic profiles of the most commonly used drugs.
- Comprehensive coverage of the most cutting edge understanding of drug chemistry, organized and written for ready comprehension
- Extensively referenced to allow learners to explore areas of interest in greater depth
- Contemporary focus on drugs viewed by practitioners as the most clinically important in today’s health care environment
- Clinical Significance testimonials that provide a clinician’s view of the relevance of medicinal chemistry to practice
- Science-practice interface made explicit through drug monographs that highlight therapeutic indications, adverse reactions and drug-drug interactions
- End-of-Chapter exercises that allow learners to test their understanding and recall of key concepts
- eBook available . Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more