Guitar All-in-One For Dummies Book + Online Video and Audio Instruction, by Unknown
- ISBN: 9781119731412 | 1119731410
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 11/3/2020
A one-stop resource to the essentials of owning and playing the guitar
If you’ve just bought a guitar, or you’ve had one for a while, you probably know it takes some time and effort to learn how to play the popular instrument. There’s so much to know about owning, maintaining, and playing a guitar. Where do you even begin?
In Guitar All-in-One For Dummies, a team of expert guitarists and music teachers shows you the essentials you need to know about owning and playing a guitar. From picking your first notes to exploring music theory and composition, maintaining your gear, and diving into the specifics of genres like blues and rock, this book is a comprehensive and practical goldmine of indispensable info.
Created for the budding guitarist who wants all their lessons and advice in one place, the book will show you how to:
- Maintain, tune, and string your guitar, as well as decipher music notation and guitar tablature
- Understand guitar theory, sounds and techniques to help you learn new songs and add your style to classic tunes
- Practice several popular genres of guitar music, including blues, rock, and classical
- Access accompanying online video and audio instructional resources that demonstrate the lessons you find in the book
Perfect for guitar players at any skill level, Guitar All-in-One For Dummies is a must-have resource for anyone who wants to get the most out of their own guitar and make great music.