The Handbook of Spanish Second Language Acquisition, by Geeslin, Kimberly L.
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781119457053 | 111945705X
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 8/14/2018
Bringing together a comprehensive collection of newly-commissioned articles, this Handbook covers the most recent developments across a range of sub-fields relevant to the study of second language Spanish.
- Provides a unique and much-needed collection of new research in this subject, compiled and written by experts in the field
- Offers a critical account of the most current, ground-breaking developments across key fields, each of which has seen innovative empirical research in the past decade
- Covers a broad range of issues including current theoretical approaches, alongside a variety of entries within such areas as the sound system, morphosyntax, individual and social factors, and instructed language learning
- Presents a variety of methodological approaches spanning the active areas of research in language acquisition