The Healed Empath The Highly Sensitive Personís Guide to Transforming Trauma and Anxiety, Trusting Your Intuition, and Moving from Overwhelm to Empowerment, by Schwartz, Kristen
- ISBN: 9780760371732 | 0760371733
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 2/1/2022
With this guide for the modern empath, learn how to harness your sensitivity as a superpower and navigate the world with better boundaries.
In The Healed Empath, RealizedEmpath.com creator, Kristen Schwartz, uses a blend of psychology, science, and a sprinkling of mind-body-spirit to teach the empathic reader how to transcend unresolved trauma or other issues that are contributing to their inability to set boundaries and move from overwhelm to self-reliance and empowerment.
Empaths will learn practical strategies and exercises for strengthening their self-trust and self-reliance, shielding themselves from unwanted energy, and shifting from victim to self-agency.
Follow this healing roadmap for empaths and highly sensitive individuals to explore:
- What it means to be an empath, and empath types
- How to identify if you are an empath
- The struggles and strengths of an empath
- The symptoms of trauma and how to identify trauma in your own life
- How to access and enhance your self-awareness
- How to build resilience and coping skills
- Why we need boundaries and how to set them
- Self-care and energy protection rituals and practices
- Tips and exercises for strengthening your intuition
Tap into the highest version of yourself and discover what it means to be a fully realized empath—protected, awakened, empowered, and free.