Housetraining for Dummies, by McCullough, Susan
- ISBN: 9781119610298 | 111961029X
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 8/6/2019
The latest information and tips on making housetraining easier for your pet and yourself
Did you know that what you feed your dog can effect help or hinder the housetraining process? That's just one of the valuable tips you'll find in Housetraining For Dummies 2nd Edition, the authoritative housetraining reference for new and veteran pet owners alike.
This new edition features plenty of new and revised material on everything from the latest housetraining equipment to the latest information on diet and nutrition and the crucial role it plays in housetraining. You'll also find useful tips and techniques for creating environmentally safe cleaners from natural products found in the home and alternatives you can use if you have a sensitive pet.
- Features the latest findings on how pet nutrition can influence housetraining success
- Offers proven housetraining strategies
- Introduces new methods for housetraining multiple pets at once
- Reviews new housetraining equipment and products
- Shows you how to make environmentally safe stain and odor removers from products already in your home
- Susan McCullough is a columnist for Dog Fancy magazine and the author of several books including Beagles For Dummies ;and the award-winning Senior Dogs For Dummies
Housetraining can be a difficult and stressful process for both you and your puppy, adult, or senior dog. Housetraining For Dummies 2nd Edition is the resource you need to make it faster and easier for both of you.P.S. If you think this book seems familiar, youre probably right. The Dummies team updated the cover and design to give the book a fresh feel, but the content is the same as the previous release of Housetraining For Dummies (9780470476376). The book you see here shouldnt be considered a new or updated product. But if youre in the mood to learn something new, check out some of our other books. Were always writing about new topics!