How to Build a Business Others Want to Buy, by Simmat, Kobi
- ISBN: 9781394194605 | 1394194609
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 8/7/2023
A 5-step blueprint for business brilliance
In How to Build a Business Others Want to Buy, successful entrepreneur Kobi Simmat reveals how to build a profitable, attractive business and sell it for the payday of your dreams. As a business coach and accreditation expert, Kobi built a multi-million-dollar business around knowing exactly what sets a successful business apart from its competitors. In this book, he shares the secrets he learned on that journey. You’ll discover a 5-step process that starts with an idea and ends with a respected, sustainable brand that generates enviable profits.
How to Build a Business Others Want to Buy shares templates, tips, and actionable insights that show you how to create systems for success. You’ll learn how to identify game-changing trends, and you’ll understand the 5 Ms that make or break a business: Mindset, Momentum, Management, Marketing, and Money.
- Fund and own your business, without relying on external investors
- Identify the top-15 drivers and metrics that make a business valuable
- Develop a scalable sales pipeline and recurring streams of revenue
- Attract desirable partnerships and win multi-million-dollar contracts from government and tier-one operators
- Discover best-practice tools and techniques for recruitment, coaching, and building a loyal, self-sufficient team that delivers results
Ultimately, you’ll learn how to build a business that will survive economic uncertainty and become a highly sought-after target — so you can sell it for a significant profit. How to Build a Business Others Want to Buy is a must-read for small business owners and entrepreneurs who want to grow their business the right way, with a lucrative end goal in mind.