Interior Design Visual Presentation: A Guide to Graphics, Models and Presentation Methods, by Mitton, Maureen
- ISBN: 9781119312529 | 1119312523
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 5/8/2018
A newly updated and comprehensive guide to all aspects of visual design
From doing a quick sketch to producing a fully rendered model, the ability to create visual representations of designs is a critical skill for every designer. Interior Design Visual Presentation, Fifth Edition offers thorough coverage of interior design communication used throughout the design process, complete with a broad range of real-world examples.
This fully updated handbook presents a full range of styles and techniques used for interior design visual communication, from hand drawing to 3D computer modeling. Its accessible, how-to approach guides you through a variety of methods for executing creative and successful design graphics, models, and presentations. Recognizing the ongoing proliferation of digital tools for visual representation, this edition provides the latest information on software used in presentation such as Photoshop, and SketchUp, and covers the integration of Revit, and AutoCAD generated content into design presentations.
• Covers all aspects of visual design and presentation for interior designers
• Includes color illustrations that feature a wide range of project types including residential, healthcare and public projects, designed to highlight step-by-step instructions
• Provides a discussion of incorporation of 3D digital models into presentations including use in virtual reality, and expanded information on scale models including a discussion of 3D printing
• Includes a companion website for instructors, featuring PowerPoint lecture slides and an instructor's manual
From traditional to cutting-edge techniques, Interior Design Visual Presentation, Fifth Edition gives students and professionals alike the tools to give life to their design vision.