- ISBN: 9780134075365 | 0134075366
- Cover: Nonspecific Binding
- Copyright: 4/20/2016
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This access code card provides access to the Enhanced Pearson eText.
Widely used by professionals, educators, and students in undergraduate and graduate courses in schools of social work throughout the United States and the world, this text presents a comprehensive, coherent, organized overview of group work practice from a generalist practice perspective. The new Eighth Edition continues to include typologies illustrating group work practice with task and treatment groups at the micro-, meso-, and macro-levels. Thoroughly updated throughout, the new edition of An Introduction to Group Work Practice includes research on virtual groups, updated and deeper content on practice with treatment and task groups, the most current literature on working with reluctant and resistant group members, updated and expanded sections on working with individuals who have difficulty engaging in and sustaining work in groups, updated material on leadership and diversity, and thoroughly updated reference material and new content from evidence-based practice sources. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded assessments.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
This access code card provides access to the new Enhanced Pearson eText, a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.