- ISBN: 9781719644549 | 1719644543
- Cover: Cards
- Copyright: 9/13/2022
Master muscle anatomy—at the turn of a card!
105 flash cards in full color help you master muscle anatomy—anytime, anywhere!
You’ll have a complete review of anatomy that examine muscles from the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, jaw, neck, trunk, pelvis, hip, knee, ankle, and foot… in the palm of your hand.
They’re the perfect accompaniment to Clinical Kinesiology and Anatomy, 7th Edition or any kinesiology text!
- Offers a full-color drawing of the muscle, attached to the bone.
- Presents the name of the muscle at the top on the front of each card.
- Includes the origin, insertion, action, and innervation on the back of each card.
- Explores bones, bony landmarks, muscles, muscle attachments, innervations, and joints.
- Organizes cards by body region to make focusing review on specific muscles easier.
Lynn S. Lippert (1942-2021)
Thirty years and six editions ago, our friend, author, clinician, educator, and fierce advocate for breast cancer research wrote the first book ever published specifically for Physical Therapist Assistants, Clinical Kinesiology and Anatomy, for F.A. Davis. After such achievement, Lynn retired from authorship and passed away before the publication of the 7th Edition. Generations of rehabilitation practitioners and educators carry on her legacy through their dedication to education, the advancement of their field, and new editions of her groundbreaking work.