- ISBN: 9781787013704 | 1787013707
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 10/15/2019
Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet's Eastern Europeis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Hop from thermal baths to coffee houses to 'ruin bars' in Budapest, glide from island to island in Croatia and meander through 14th-century alleyways in Prague - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Eastern Europe and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Eastern Europe:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, food, drink, sport, politics
- Covers Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Montenegro, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Eastern Europe is our most comprehensive guide to Eastern Europe, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
Looking for just a few of the destinations included in this book? Check out the relevant Lonely Planet destination guides for a particular region, country or city.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017