- ISBN: 9781786576262 | 1786576260
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 4/21/2020
Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher
Whether exploring your own backyard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the open road with Lonely Planet's Italy's BestTrips. Featuring 40 amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you'll visit along the way, you can stroll Rome's romantic lanes or take in the majesty of the Dolomites - all with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, turn up the tunes, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet's Italy'sBest Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-colour route maps and detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Stretch Your Legs, Detours, Link Your Trip
- Covers Rome, Venice, Pompeii, Dolomites, Cinque Terre, Florence, Amalfi Coast, Lake Como, Valle d'Aosta, Tuscany, Milan, Piedmont, Italian Riviera, Abruzzo, Umbria, Emilia-Romagna, Naples, Puglia, Sardinia, Sicily, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Italy's Best Trips is perfect for exploring Italy by road and discovering sights that are more accessible by car.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveler's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)