5) Distributed Forces: Centroids and Centers of Gravity
6) Analysis of Structures
7) Internal Forces and Moments
9) Distributed Forces: Moments of Inertia
10) Method of Virtual Work
11) Kinematics of Particles
12) Kinetics of Particles: Newton’s Second Law
13) Kinetics of Particles: Energy and Momentum Methods
14) Systems of Particles
15) Kinematics of Rigid Bodies
16) Plane Motion of Rigid Bodies: Forces and Accelerations
17) Plane Motion of Rigid Bodies: Energy and Momentum Methods
18) Kinetics of Rigid Bodies in Three Dimension
19) Mechanical Vibrations
Appendix: Fundamentals of Engineering Examination
Answers to Problems
What is included with this book?
The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.
The Used, Rental and eBook copies of this book are not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included. This is true even if the title states it includes any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.