Lsat Preptests 52-61 Unlocked, by Kaplan Test Prep
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781506237060 | 1506237061
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 9/4/2018
Kaplan's LSAT PrepTests 52-61 Unlocked features comprehensive explanations for every question in the LSAC's official 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests with Comparative Reading. Reviewing a practice test is the key to improving your score, and in PrepTests 52-61 Kaplan's LSAT experts deconstruct 10 actual, official PrepTests to help you learn why you missed questions and how to get the right answers more efficiently. Note: PrepTests 52-61 are not included in this book. You'll need to purchase those separately.
- Detailed explanations for every questions and answer choice
- Test-taking strategies to help you score the most points
- Sample sketchwork for logic games
- Sample roadmaps for reading comprehension passages
- Glossary with key terminology to help you think like the testmaker
- We know the test: Kaplan's expert LSAT faculty teach the world's most popular LSAT course, and more people get into law school with a Kaplan LSAT course than all other major test prep companies combined
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams