- ISBN: 9781543857993 | 154385799X
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 2/1/2024
Buy a new version of this textbook and receive access to the Connected eBook with Study Center on Casebook Connect, including lifetime access to the online ebook with highlight, annotation, and search capabilities. Access also includes practice questions, an outline tool, and other helpful resources. Connected eBooks provide what you need most to be successful in your law school classes.
Written by an author team with an extraordinary depth of experience in trial practice, Materials in Trial Advocacy, Tenth Edition immerses students in the work of a trial lawyer. Full cases and accompanying files elicit the kinds of challenges and issues that frequently play out in the trial setting. Organized to parallel the stages of a trial, each chapter contains both civil and criminal problems, which are presented at gradually increasing levels of complexity.
Purchase the Connected eBook with Study Center + Paperback or the Connected eBook (Digital Only) to access complete problem and trial files for Chapters 7, 9, and 10 and additional videos. Your access to Connected eBook with Study Center on Casebook Connect includes lifetime access to the online ebook with highlight, annotation, and search capabilities. Access also includes practice questions, an outline tool, and other helpful resources.
New to the Tenth Edition:
● A new civil case arising out of a dispute between an oil and gas producer and a landowner
● A semester-long exercise that provides students with experience in both pretrial and trial advocacy
● A new historic trial arising out of a riotous labor dispute that killed dozens
Professors and students will benefit from:
● Realistic problems that present students with real world evidentiary and tactical issues
● Robust trial files that challenge students to make strategic and tactical decisions to best advance their client's cases
● Comprehensive coverage of all aspects of trial practice, from voir dire to closing argument
● Connected Casebook, loaded with material students can use to supplement readings and in-class lectures