- ISBN: 9780135167465 | 0135167469
- Cover: Hardcover w/ Access Card
- Copyright: 1/4/2018
NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of the MyLab™ and Mastering™ platforms exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use MyLab or Mastering, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the MyLab platform may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Fosters reasoning skills, deep conceptual understanding, and a positive attitude to aspiring elementary or middle school teachers
Mathematical Reasoning for Elementary Teachers presents the mathematical content needed for teaching within the context of the elementary classroom. The authors endeavor to answer the frequently asked question “Why are we learning this?” by going beyond skill explanations to show how these concepts are implemented in the future classroom, and what types of questions children may ask. The Common Core State Standards for Mathematics are included.
This Media Update for the 7th Edition features:
- Education Insights video program adapted from teacher education videos, produced with assessment questions, worksheets, and an implementation guide
- Common Core in Action videos with assessment questions
- Common Core Assessment Analysis questions
- GeoGebra animations with assessment questions
- Assessment questions for lecture videos
- MindSet material.
Personalize learning with MyLab Math
By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab Math personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
0135167469 / 97801351674 Mathematical Reasoning for Elementary Teachers Plus MyLab Math Media Update - Access Card Package, 7/e
Package consists of:
- 013475882X / 9780134758824 Mathematical Reasoning for Elementary Teachers - Media Update
- 013476675X / 9780134766751 MyLab Math with Pearson eText - Access Card - for Mathematical Reasoning for Elementary Teachers - Media Update