Mca Modern Desktop Administrator Practice Tests, by Panek, Crystal
- ISBN: 9781119712930 | 1119712939
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 10/6/2020
EXAM MD-100 AND MD-101
- Provides 1,000 practice questions covering all exam objectives.
- Compliments the MCA Modern Desktop Administrator Complete Study Guide: Exam MD-100 and Exam MD-101
Quick, focused review for MD-100 and MD-101
Microsoft's new Certified Associate Modern Desktop qualification verifies your skill as an administrator of Windows 10 technologies and modern desktop management. With a focus on the intricacies of Microsoft 365, this certification is in high demand. The 2 practice exams PLUS domain-by-domain questions in this book will help you target your study and sharpen your focus1000 questions total! So now tackle the certification exam with confidence. Expertly crafted questions cover 100% of the objectives for both the MD-100 and MD-101 exams, enabling you to be fully prepared.
Coverage of 100% of all exam objectives in these practice tests means you'll be ready for:
- Desktop and Device Deployment
- Windows Management and Monitoring
- OS Updates and Upgrades
- Core Services Support
- Data Access and Usage
- Networking Security
- Driver and Device Installation
- Remote Access Configuration
- System Backup and Restore
Interactive learning environment
Take your exam prep to the next level with Sybex's superior interactive online study tools. To access our learning environment, simply visit www.wiley.com/go/sybextestprep, register to receive your unique PIN, and instantly gain one year of FREE access to the interactive test bank with two practice exams and domain-by-domain questions. 1000 questions total!
- Interactive test bank Use the interactive online version of the book's 2 practice exams to help you identify areas where further review is needed. Get more than 90% of the answers correct, and you're ready to take the certification exam. 100 questions total!
ABOUT THE MCA PROGRAM
The MCA Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certification helps Modern Desktop Administrators deploy, configure, secure, manage, and monitor devices and client applications in an enterprise environment. Exam MD-100, Windows 10, measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: deploy Windows; manage devices and data; configure connectivity; and maintain Windows. Exam MD-101, Managing Modern Desktops, measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: deploy and update operating systems; manage policies and profiles; manage and protect devices; and manage apps and data. Visit www.microsoft.com/en-us/ learning/modern-desktop.aspx for more information.