McGraw-Hill Education Intermediate Spanish Grammar, by Aragones, Luis; Palencia, Ramon
- ISBN: 9780071840675 | 0071840672
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 11/13/2014
What you need to know to master intermediate Spanish grammar
McGraw-Hill Education: Intermediate Spanish Grammar guides you through this often-difficult subject, clearly explaining advanced concepts and giving you the practice you need to reach your language goals. Written in clear Spanish, with English glosses for key concepts, each chapter introduces one grammar topic followed by skill-building exercises, allowing you to learn and study at your own pace.
At the end of this workbook, you will have mastered grammar areas such as gender, articles, adjectives, possessives, and verb tenses and will be ready to take your grammar knowledge to an advanced level.
- 116 units, each presenting one topic in a bite-sized, two-page format
- More than 400 exercises that give you real confidence in your new language skills
- A comprehensive grammar glossary highlighting essential concepts
- A bilingual glossary featuring hundreds of terms for quick reference
- Numerous illustrations and usage examples showing Spanish grammar in context
Luis Aragones and Ramon Palencia are Spanish-language learning experts. Grupo SM is the third-largest educational publisher in the Spanish-speaking world.
McGraw-Hill Education: Intermediate Spanish Grammar is the second book in a three-part series: after completing this workbook you can build on your skills with McGraw-Hill Education: Advanced Spanish Grammar.