The Mediation Process Practical Strategies for Resolving Conflict, by Moore, Christopher W.
- ISBN: 9781118304303 | 1118304306
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 4/21/2014
For almost thirty years, conflict resolution practitioners, faculty, and students have depended on The Mediation Process as the all-inclusive guide to the discipline. The most comprehensive book written on mediation, this text is perfect for new and experienced conflict managers working in any area of dispute resolution—family, community, employment, business, environmental, public policy multicultural, or international. This is the expert's guide, and the Fourth Edition has been expanded and revised to keep pace with developments in the field. It includes new resources that will promote excellence in mediation and help disputants reach durable agreements and enhance their working relationships.
- Includes expanded information on the latest approaches for providing mediation assistance
- Features comprehensive guidelines for selecting the right strategy for both common and unique problems
- Utilizes updated, contemporary case studies of all types of disputes
- Offers expanded coverage of the growing field and practice of intercultural and international mediation