- ISBN: 9781509308026 | 1509308024
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 8/13/2019
Transform your datacenter for breakthrough flexibility, agility, and scalability!
Using public, private, and hybrid cloud services, you can transform your datacenter to serve fast-changing workloads, process and analyze enormous amounts of data, and achieve unprecedented flexibility and value. In this guide, two world-renowned experts in Microsoft datacenter technology show how to effectively leverage current legacy systems as you incorporate your optimal mix of cloud services. Drawing on extensive experience implementing Microsoft cloud solutions, they walk you step-by-step through your entire transition: strategy, deployment, security, identity protection, management, PowerShell automation, and more. Two concluding chapters offer indispensable advice for maximizing datacenter efficiency and supporting future innovation.
Two leading enterprise cloud and Windows Server experts show how to:
- Move from legacy IT models to an agile service structure
- Implement managed self-service, iteration-based software updates, immutable infrastructure, and other elements of a modern IT environment
- Plan and smoothly integrate on-premises, Azure, Azure Stack, and Hybrid Cloud components
- Fortify IT security now and in the future
- Safeguard identities via new models and tools, including Remote Credential Guard
- Protect the OS, on premises and in the cloud
- Optimize datacenter efficiency via enterprise-class virtualization and other advanced technologies
- Promote innovation via microservices, DevOps, and NanoServer containerization