Money Without Boundaries How Blockchain Will Facilitate the Denationalization of Money, by Anderson, Thomas J.
- ISBN: 9781119564065 | 1119564069
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 8/27/2019
Discover how blockchain will facilitate a new currency that will transcend space and time
Largely inspired by The Denationalization of Money by Fredrich Hayek, Money Without Boundaries’ ideological foundation is also inspired by economists and thought leaders like Milton Friedman and Irving Fisher, advancements in capital markets over the past 50 years, and the convergence of old and new technologies. Author Thomas J. Anderson explains how blockchain acts as the filter and the glue, making it all possible.
Compared with other currencies, blockchain-managed money markets are more straightforward and transparent. It is easier to monitor, understand, and assess the quality of their "full-faith and credit." Money Without Boundaries shows how not only money, but also the process of borrowing and lending, will evolve to be conducted in a 100% trusted, secure, transparent, open architecture environment. Anderson begins with a history of money and discusses the rise of cryptocurrency, concluding with a comparison of decentralized money markets to all other alternatives.
Money without Boundaries:
• Demonstrates how blockchain technology allows full transparency
• Explains how blockchain makes it possible for money to be fully commoditized
• Explains how this fully market-based, decentralized, self-regulating system has vast implications throughout the global financial system
• Shows how everyone will benefit when they have the opportunity to compete on “full faith in credit”
If you are interested in cryptocurrency, money, monetary theory, or understanding how the applied uses of blockchain technology will change your everyday life, this is essential reading.