MOS Study Guide for Microsoft Excel Exam MO-200, by Lambert, Joan
- ISBN: 9780136627159 | 0136627153
- Cover: Study Guide
- Copyright: 4/16/2020
Advance your everyday proficiency with Excel!
And earn the credential that proves it!
Demonstrate your expertise with Microsoft Excel! Designed to help you practice and prepare for Microsoft Office Specialist: Excel Associate (Excel and Excel 2019) certification, this official Study Guide delivers:
- In-depth preparation for each MOS objective
- Detailed procedures to help build the skills measured by the exam
- Hands-on tasks to practice what you’ve learned
- Ready-made practice files
Sharpen the skills measured by these objectives:
- Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
- Manage Data Cells and Ranges
- Manage Tables and Table Data
- Perform Operations by Using Formulas and Functions
- Manage Charts
A Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification validates your proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, demonstrating that you can meet globally recognized performance standards. Hands-on experience with the technology is required to successfully pass Microsoft Certification exams.