Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781625232595 | 1625232594
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 3/1/2016
Kaplan's NAPLEX 2016 Strategies, Practice, and Review with 2 Practice Tests is a step-by-step guide to scoring higher on the North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination. This fully updated book provides Kaplan's test-taking strategies, as well as expert review and guidance as you prepare for the exam.
- High-yield content that targets the right details for the NAPLEX
- 2 full-length practice tests—1 in the book, 1 online
- 200+ comprehensive tables summarizing must-know drugs at a glance
- 27 end-of-chapter practice question sets, including 35+ calculation problems
- Detailed answer explanations
- Exclusive test-taking and study strategies that optimize your preparation