Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781506223650 | 1506223656
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 1/2/2018
Kaplan's NAPLEX Prep 2018 is your step-by-step guide to scoring higher on the North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination. Fully updated to match the test change, this edition is distilled to high-yield content for efficient, portable review. Our essential guide comes with access to additional content and practice tests online, so you'll have everything you need to face the exam with confidence.
- Smaller print book with only high-yield topics for improved portability and concise review
- Access additional material online with a digital book of expanded content, including disease definition, diagnosis, signs/symptoms, and pearls
- More than 200 comprehensive, up-to-date tables summarizing must-know drugs at a glance in print and online
- Two exam-like practice tests online, each with 250 questions to match the test blueprint
- 27 practice question sets reviewing chapter content
- Exclusive test-taking and study strategies to help you make the most of your prep time
- Kaplan's Learning Engineers and expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.