Navigating the Metaverse A Guide to Limitless Possibilities in a Web 3.0 World, by Hackl, Cathy; Lueth, Dirk; Di Bartolo, Tommaso; Arkontaky, John; Siu, Yat
- ISBN: 9781119898993 | 1119898994
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 5/3/2022
Jump into the metaverse to connect with consumers and explore endless opportunities
Like the Internet before it, the metaverse is a virtual space bringing people, companies, and products together in both digital and real environments to create new economic opportunities. The groundwork is already laid. People and organizations jumping in are gaining invaluable experience, meeting customers, developing revenue streams, and even shaping metaverse culture.
In Navigating the Metaverse: A Guide to Limitless Business Possibilities in a Web 3.0 World, a team of Silicon Valley thought leaders delivers a groundbreaking discussion of how to find the right opportunities in this fast-moving universe. You'll explore everything from the metaverse basics, to strategy, to launching your first metaverse project. In the book, you'll find:
- Data and market analysis to erase any doubt that the metaverse is the next big thing.
- Foundational knowledge about the metaverse, metaverse economy, Web3 technology, and more.
- The essential connection between metaverse environments, businesses, community, and digital products that make the metaverse economy so powerful.
- A deep dive on non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and how to make the most of these assets.
- Frameworks to help find, nurture, measure, and capitalize on innovation in the metaverse.
An essential breakdown of the next stage in online business, Navigating the Metaverse belongs in the libraries of entrepreneurs, executives, and innovators looking to lead in the new age of online business and commerce.