Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9780998734743 | 0998734748
- Cover: Paperback w/ Access Code
- Copyright: 1/27/2023
This conceptual NCLEX-RN review guide is a one-of-a-kind tool that prepares you for NCLEX by taking you to the bedside. Every page of the book is packed with the clinical practice essential to developing the clinical judgment needed for passing NCLEX the first time. Through this conceptual process, you will know more about the exam -- what it looks like, what it measures, and how it is scored--which in turn will prepare you for success on the exam.
This conceptual NCLEX-RN® review guide includes:
- More than 1,000 questions
- Audio/Video mobile-ready stream and download
- Over 160 exemplars for prioritization power
- Clinical Judgment questions focus on the new NCLEX®
- 30 patient assignments
- Next Generation NCLEX® Activities
- An access code to mobile-ready quizzes and videos is inside the book