Planning Programs for Adult Learners A Practical Guide, by Daffron, Sandra Ratcliff; Caffarella, Rosemary S.; Cervero, Ronald M.
- ISBN: 9781119577409 | 1119577403
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 3/30/2021
Strengthen your adult education program planning with this essential guide
Planning Programs for Adult Learners: A Practical Guide, 4th Edition is an interactive, practical, and essential guide for anyone involved with planning programs for adult learners. Containing extensive updates, refinements, and revisions to this celebrated book, this edition prepares those charged with planning programs for adult learners across a wide variety of settings.
- Spanning a variety of crucial subjects, this book will teach readers how to:
- Plan, organize, and complete other administrative tasks with helpful templates and practical guides
- Focus on challenges of displacement, climate change, economic dislocation, and inequality
- Plan programs using current and emerging digital delivery tools and techniques including virtual and augmented reality
Planning Programs for Adult Learners provides an international perspective and includes globally relevant examples and research that will inform and transform your program planning process. Perfect for adult educators and participants in continuing education programs for adults, the book will also be illuminating for graduate students in fields including education, nursing, human resource development, and more.