Planning A Wedding For Dummies, by Barker, Sarah Lizabeth
- ISBN: 9781119883203 | 1119883202
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 7/13/2022
Let Dummies be your wedding planner and get hitched without a hitch
Planning A Wedding For Dummies covers everything you need to know to pull off the perfect celebration on your big day. This book even makes it fun! We take the stress out of wedding planning, simplifying the whole process and giving you the tools you need to plan and execute a memorable day. Send out those save-the-dates, manage any crisis that might arise on the day of, and everything in between. Dummies has your back.
This friendly For Dummies book is your guide on the exciting journey of planning all the events leading up to the wedding, as well as post-wedding activities. Planning A Wedding For Dummies includes tips and checklists to keep you organized, whether you’ll have 10 guests or 1,000 guests.
- Break down the wedding planning process into simple steps, so you can stay on track
- Laugh along as you read stories about real-life couples who have gone before you and gain insight into wedding day outcomes and scenarios
- Keep everything in perspective to keep your wedding stress-free
- Find worksheets and checklists to help you through budgeting and beyond
With this perfect guide, you can plan a perfect wedding—and say “I do” on the best day of your life!