- ISBN: 9780133803259 | 0133803252
- Cover: Loose-leaf w/ Access Card
- Copyright: 1/28/2015
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version.
In the new edition of Positive Behavioral Supports for the Classroom, pre- and in-service regular and special education classroom teachers get the latest in research and practice from the field of positive behavior interventions and support, with foundational principles and practices from applied behavior analysis. The book’s emphasis is on a multi-tiered system of support for developing positive behaviors in children and youth, preventing challenging behaviors, and managing challenging behaviors efficiently and effectively school-wide, in classrooms, and for individual students. A wide variety of concepts and techniques are covered, ranging from the most basic through advanced. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video, activities, and implementation guides.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133803252 / 9780133803259 Positive Behavioral Supports for the Classroom, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package, 3/e
Package consists of:
- 013380481X / 9780133804812 Positive Behavioral Supports for the Classroom, Loose-Leaf Version
- 0133958906 / 9780133958904 Positive Behavioral Supports for the Classroom, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card