- ISBN: 9780133804812 | 013380481X
- Cover: Loose-leaf
- Copyright: 1/23/2015
Note: This is the loose-leaf version of Positive Behavioral Supports for the Classroom and does not include access to the Enhanced Pearson eText. To order the Enhanced Pearson eText packaged with the loose-leaf version, use ISBN 0133803252.
In the new edition of Positive Behavioral Supports for the Classroom, pre- and in-service regular and special education classroom teachers get the latest in research and practice from the field of positive behavior interventions and support, with foundational principles and practices from applied behavior analysis. The book’s emphasis is on a multi-tiered system of support for developing positive behaviors in children and youth, preventing challenging behaviors, and managing challenging behaviors efficiently and effectively school-wide, in classrooms, and for individual students. A wide variety of concepts and techniques are covered, ranging from the most basic through advanced. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video, activities, and implementation guides.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.