Prealgebra (Hardcover), by Martin-Gay, Elayn
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9780134708799 | 0134708792
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 1/3/2018
NOTE: This is the standalone Cloth edition of Prealgebra(Hardcover), 8/e
Elayn Martin-Gay is known for her accessible writing style with built-in study skills and support.
- An emphasis on study skills is incorporated through the text.
- In-text study skills resources include Section 1.1, Tips for Success in Mathematics, in which Elayn covers important strategies for success, with videos to motivate for each objective.
- Additional in-text resources include the Student Resources section in the back of the text, which include Study Skill Builders, a Study Guide Outline, and Practice Final Exam.
- Detailed step-by-step examples provide guidance for students, and practice margin exercises are paired with each example to actively involve students in the learning process.
- Helpful Hints, strategically placed where students are most likely to need immediate reinforcement, help students avoid common trouble areas and mistakes.
- All exercise sets have been carefully updated with this revision. Several special types of exercises throughout the text include Mixed Practice, Concept Extension, and more!