Principles of Electric Circuits Conventional Current Version, by Floyd, Thomas L.
- ISBN: 9780135073094 | 013507309X
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 3/5/2009
For DC/AC Circuits courses requiring a comprehensive, classroom tested text with an emphasis on troubleshooting and the practical application of DC/AC principles and concepts.
This text provides an exceptionally clear introduction to DC/AC circuits supported by superior exercises, examples, and illustrations and an emphasis on troubleshooting and applications. Throughout the text's coverage, the use of mathematics is limited to only those concepts that are needed for understanding. Floyd's acclaimed troubleshooting emphasis provides students with the problem solving experience they need to step out of the classroom and into a job!
- Numerous worked examples and related problems throughout each chapter help illustrate and clarify basic concepts of specific procedures.
- Real scenario “Applications”, many of which are new to this edition are emphasized with most chapters.
- Complete and straightforward presentation of the basics of electrical components and circuits.
- Troubleshooting coverage
- Full four color format
- Two complete Lab Manuals
- Complete Instructor Resource package (Power Point files, Companion Website, Multisim CD w/circuit file examples, Prentice Hall Test Manager software, Instructors Resource Manual w/solutions to chapter problems, solutions to both lab manuals)