PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE FOR INTERIOR DESIGNERS, by Piotrowski, Christine M.
- ISBN: 9781119554516 | 1119554519
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 3/31/2020
The leading guide to the business practice of the interior design profession, updated to reflect the latest trends
For nearly thirty years, Professional Practice for Interior Designers has been a must-have resource for aspiring designers and practicing professionals. This revised and updated Sixth Edition continues to offer authoritative guidance related to the business of the interior design professionfrom the basics to the latest topics and tools essential for planning, building, and maintaining a successful commercial or residential interior design business.
Filled with business tips and best practices, illustrative scenarios, and other pedagogical tools, this revised edition contains new chapters on interior design in the global environment, building client relationships, and online marketing communications. The author also includes updated information on web and social media marketing, branding, and prospecting for global projects. Recommended by the NCIDQ for exam preparation, this Sixth Edition is an invaluable resource for early career designers or those studying to enter the profession. This important book:
- Contains three new chapters that focus on client relationships, marketing communications, and interior design in the global marketplace.
- Includes new or updated sections that reflect the recent trends related to social media, branding, sustainable design practice and more
- Offers invaluable pedagogical tools in every chapter, including chapter objectives and material relevant for the NCIDQ
- Instructors have access to an Instructor's Manual through the book's companion website